Emergency NotificationsNo campus emergency notifications at this time.
Safety Tips and Advice
A truly safe campus can be achieved only through cooperation of all of its citizens. We encourage the campus community to take advantage of the courtesy services that NFCC Campus Security offers. If you see or are involved in a true emergency situation FIRST dial 911, then call Campus Security at 850-973-0280.
Services Offered by Campus Security
CAMPUS SECURITY, will provide escorts (by foot or vehicle), upon request, to and from campus buildings and parking lots for students and employees. Contact CAMPUS SECURITY at 850-973-0280. Give your name, the building, and the entrance in which you will meet the officer. Note that the officer will need adequate time to travel to your location.
- When walking on campus stay alert and tuned into your surroundings.
- Walk with confidence and show that you are aware and in control.
- Trust your instincts. If something or someone makes you uneasy, get away.
- Walk with a friend whenever possible.
- Stick to well lighted, well traveled areas. Don't take shortcuts through wooded areas, parking lots, or alleys.
- Don't tempt fate by flashing large amounts of cash or other valuable objects.
- Never hitch hike. It’s not worth the risk.
- If you think someone is following you, abruptly switch directions or cross the street. If you're still being followed, go to a public place and ask for help.
- If you want someone to walk with you or you need a ride across campus, call CAMPUS SECURITY at 850-973-0280.
Emergency Notifications - Campus Alerts
NFCC can send text messages directly to cell phones in order to notify NFCC students, employees and members of the NFCC family in the event of a campus-wide emergency or closing due to inclement weather.
Campus Telephone/Classroom Alert
Our telephone system at NFCC has the ability to broadcast voice messages into every classroom and office simultaneously in the case of a campus emergency. Every classroom and office is equipped with a speaker telephone to allow for receipt of verbal messages.
MSDSonline - Material Safety Data Sheets
Material safety data sheets at your fingertips. Search by Product Name, Manufacturer, CAS# or Product Code, or search by indexed fields, Ingredient, Ingredient CAS#, UN/NA#, Document ID, Custom Fields or UPC Code.
LOGIN INFORMATION: Username is NFCC, Password is MSDS
Security Report and Statistics
This information is provided to better inform NFCC students and others, and conforms to the requirements of the "Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act."
Senate Bill 524
Senate Bill 524 requires each Florida College System institution, state university and career center to inform students and employees at orientation of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement sexual predator and sexual offender registry website and toll-free telephone number.
- FDLE Florida Sexual Offenders and Predators (University Search)
- FDLE Florida Sexual Offenders and Predators registry website https://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/
- Toll-free telephone number 1-888-357-7332
Firearms and Weapons Prohibitions
For a complete statement, click on the above link. Direct inquiries to L.K. James, 850-973-9477.