Emergency NotificationsNorth Florida Community College - Closure of Campus Friday, October 7, 2016 at 2 p.m.
Due to the possibility of extreme weather associated with Hurricane Matthew, North Florida Community College is closing its campus in Madison, Florida and cancelling all classes at 2 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 7, 2016. Normal campus hours will resume on Monday, October 10. Further updates, should they become necessary, will be posted here.
Be the First to Know
Register for NFCC's e2campus Emergency Notifications
NFCC can send text messages directly to cell phones in order to notify NFCC students, employees and members of the NFCC family in the event of a campus-wide emergency or closing due to inclement weather.
- This system will only be used for emergency messages at this time.
- You may register two devices as well as an alternate email address.
- Registering your phone takes only a few minutes.
- To register your cell phone, have your phone turned on as you will receive an activation code during the registration process.
- Your registration will be valid for one year. REGISTER NOW
NFCC employees are encouraged to register their cell phone or email address by going to the NFCC Intranet.