Explore an exciting new career path or update existing skills through NFCC's XCEL-IT programs. These programs are focused on giving students the opportunities to gain the knowledge and skills needed to enter the workforce quickly or to pursue higher education.
NFCC XCEL-IT Programs | Classes Forming Now
- A.S. Degree - Accounting Technology
- Accounting Technology Management: The purpose of this program is to prepare students with the technical knowledge and skills associated with entry-level accounting positions or supplemental training for those currently or previously employed within the field.
- Accounting Technology Operations: The purpose of this program is to prepare students with the technical knowledge and skills associated with entry-level accounting positions or supplemental training for those currently or previously employed within the field.
- Automation and Production Technology: This 600 Hour/18-Week PSAV certificate program offers training and industry recognized credentials for employment in the manufacturing industry. Students learn the latest in advanced manufacturing equipment and technology through hands on practical experience.
- Network Security: Students of NFCC’s 30-Credit-Hour (Online) Network Security program gain an advanced understanding of various computer networks and the information security issues faced by business and industry worldwide. Students develop the skills necessary to protect intellectual property from theft and destruction, as well as how to infiltrate computer networks in order to protect against network vulnerabilities.
- Business Development and Entrepreneurship: This 25-Credit-Hour college credit certificate program equips students with the relevant technical knowledge and skills needed to run a business or begin a career in business, management or administration. Students gain an understanding of the stages of the entrepreneurial process through a practical, hands-on learning environment.
Daisy Garcia, XCEL-IT Coordinator, (850) 973-9442 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The XCEL-IT grant program is funded in part by the U.S. Department of Labor and U.S. Department of Education Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training (TAACCCT) grant program. The program is being offered through NFCC as part of a consortium of seven colleges in the state of Florida.