Important Dates for Summer Term 2015:
- April 6: Academic advisement begins for Summer Term 2015.
- April 20-24: Early Registration for currently enrolled students begins.
Mon., 14/20 – 36+ earned semester hours (priority
for students with disabilities, tutors, SSS,
Tues., 4/21 – 24+ earned semester hours
Wed., 4/22 – 12+ earned semester hours
Thurs., 4/23 – currently enrolled students
- April 27: Open registration begins
- April 28: Scholarship Application Deadline (NFCC Foundation)
- May 11: Classes begin for Summer Term 2015
- May 12: Last day to register, add, or change from credit or audit to credit.
- May 14: Last day to drop and receive refund. Last day to pay summer tuition and fees. All class registrations not secured with full payment or finalized financial aid will result in students having their entire class schedule cancelled.
- May 25: Memorial Day Holiday
- June 22: Last day to withdraw from a course and receive a W.
- This withdrawal deadline may differ for classes that do not span the full term. See an academic advisor.
- June 22: Last day to apply for graduation for students completing certificate or degree requirements at the end of summer term 2015.
- July 2: Independence Day Holiday
- July 21: Last class day
- July 22 & 2: Final exam days
Upcoming Application Deadlines:
- Practical Nursing/LPN: Apply Feb. 1-May 1. Classes begin in August (Fall Term). Contact Debbie Bass at (850) 973-1662 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- XCEL-IT Programs: Enrolling now for Automation & Production Technology ($20 Application for Admission fee waived for Fall Term 2015); Business Development and
Entrepreneurship; and Network Security. Classes begin August 2015. Enroll now. Contact Daisy Garcia at (850) 973-9442 or email email@example.com.
- Pharmacy Technician: Apply April 1-July 1. Classes begin in August (Fall Term). Contact Debbie Bass at (850) 973-1662 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical Administrative Specialist: Apply April 1-July 1. Classes begin in August (Fall Term). Contact Debbie Bass at (850) 973-1662 or email@example.com.
Check out what we have to offer:
If you have already completed your admissions packet to NFCC, you are just a few steps away from attending classes.
- Check out a full list of course offerings: Summer 2015 Schedule
- Get the Who, What, When, Where from an NFCC advisor: NFCC Advisors
- Register for classes on campus or online.
- Pay your tuition and fees by May 14, 2015 (Summer Term 2015). Payments will be accepted in the form of cash, personal check, cashier's check, money order, MasterCard, Visa and/or American Express.
- Questions: Contact Enrollment Services at (850) 973-1622 or email Enrollmentservices@nfcc.edu.
For more information about registering for classes contact Enrollment Services at (850) 973-1622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.