Important Dates for Spring Term 2015:
- Now: Academic advisement begins for Spring Term 2015.
- November 17-21: Early Registration for currently enrolled students begins.
Mon., 11/17 – 36+ earned semester hours (priority
for students with disabilities, tutors, SSS,
Tues., 11/18 – 24+ earned semester hours
Wed., 11/19 – 12+ earned semester hours
Thurs., 11/20 – currently enrolled students
- November 24: Open registration begins
- November 27 & 28: Thanksgiving Holidays | Campus Closed
- Dec. 1 - Scholarship Application Deadline (NFCC Foundation)
- December 5:
day to pay tuition and fees for early registration. All class registrations not
secured with full payment or finalized financial aid will result in students
having their class schedule cancelled in its entirety.
- December 18-January 4: Winter Break | Campus Closed
- January 7: Spring Term 2015 classes begin.
Spring Term 2015 (Special Deadlines):
- Emergency Medical Technician - EMT-B: Apply by Dec. 1. Classes begin Jan. 7 | 2-nights a week. Contact Mike Kirkland (850) 973-1673 or KirklandM@nfcc.edu.
- XCEL-IT Programs: Enrolling now for Automation & Production Technology ($20 Application for Admission fee waived for Spring Term 2015); Business Development and
Entrepreneurship; and Network Security. Classes begin January 2015. Enroll now. Contact Daisy Garcia at (850) 973-9442 or email email@example.com.
- LPN to RN Bridge: Apply Dec. 1-March 1. Classes begin in May (Summer Term). Contact Debbie Bass at (850) 973-1662 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health Information Technology: Deadline to apply is Nov. 14. Space is limited. Classes begin Jan. 7. Contact Jacqueline Y. Seavrooks at (850) 973-9478 or email@example.com.
TGIF Classes and Scholarships: Students who register for two or more TGIF classes during the Spring 2015
term will be granted a scholarship toward the cost of tuition. Check our list of classes the qualify for the TGIF scholarship.
Check out what we have to offer:
If you have already completed your admissions packet to NFCC, you are just a few steps away from attending classes.
- Check out a full list of course offerings: Spring 2015 Schedule
- Get the Who, What, When, Where from an NFCC advisor: NFCC Advisors
- Register for classes on campus or online.
- Pay your tuition and fees by December 5, 2014 (Spring Term 2015). Payments will be accepted in the form of cash, personal check, cashier's check, money order, MasterCard, Visa and/or American Express.
- Questions: Contact Enrollment Services at (850) 973-1622 or email Enrollmentservices@nfcc.edu.
For more information about registering for classes contact Enrollment Services at (850) 973-1622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.