Important Dates for Summer Term 2015:
- June 22: Last day to withdraw from a course and receive a W. This withdrawal deadline may differ for classes that do not span the full term. See an academic advisor.
- June 22: Last day to apply for graduation for students completing certificate or degree requirements at the end of summer term 2015.
- July 2: Independence Day Holiday
- July 21: Last class day
- July 22 & 23: Final exam days
Upcoming Application Deadlines
Foundation Scholarships for Fall Term 2015: Deadline to apply is Aug. 1. Fall Term 2015 classes begin Aug. 24. Contact the NFCC Foundation at
850-973-9423 or visit www.nfcc.edu/foundationgiving
for more information.
- Public Safety Academy – Law Enforcement and Corrections Programs Begin June 15
NFCC Public Safety Academy is currently accepting applications for Law
Enforcement, Corrections, and Cross-Over from Corrections to Law
Enforcement basic recruit classes. Classes begin June 15; day classes
will be held Monday-Thursday from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and night classes
are planned Monday-Thursday, 6:30-11 p.m. Contact Gail Hackle at
850-973-1617 or email@example.com or visit
www.nfcc.edu/programs-of-study/public-safety-academy-programs for more
- Pharmacy Technician: Apply Now-July 1. Classes begin in August (Fall Term). Contact Debbie Bass at (850) 973-1662 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical Administrative Specialist: Apply Now-July 1. Classes begin in August (Fall Term). Contact Debbie Bass at (850) 973-1662 or email@example.com.
Check out what we have to offer:
If you have already completed your admissions packet to NFCC, you are just a few steps away from attending classes.
- Check out a full list of course offerings: Fall Schedule Coming Soon
- Get the Who, What, When, Where from an NFCC advisor: NFCC Advisors
- Register for classes on campus or online.
- Pay your tuition and fees by May 14, 2015 (Summer Term 2015). Payments will be accepted in the form of cash, personal check, cashier's check, money order, MasterCard, Visa and/or American Express.
- Questions: Contact Enrollment Services at (850) 973-1622 or email Enrollmentservices@nfcc.edu.
For more information about registering for classes contact Enrollment Services at (850) 973-1622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.