North Florida Community College invites the public to its NFCC PREVIEW event on Saturday, March 1 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. This annual event allows the community to explore NFCC all in one informative and fun-filled day.
Highlights of the day include an Academic and Student Resource Expo in the Colin P. Kelly Fitness Center, campus tours, scholarship drawings, financial aid application assistance, and opportunities to explore NFCC degree and certificate programs and talk with program instructors and advisors.
As an incentive to enroll early for NFCC’s 2014 summer and fall terms, high school seniors and all first time college applicants who complete an admissions application at NFCC PREVIEW pay no application fee – applying to NFCC is completely free on Saturday, March 1; a $20 savings.
NFCC staff will also be on hand to assist future students complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Visit www.nfcc.edu/experience-nfcc for a complete list of information needed to complete the FAFSA.
Entertainment includes a free concert featuring two bands - J n’Dem and Midnight Rain – from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. as well as a variety of educational presentations and displays throughout the day.
NFCC PREVIEW is open to anyone interested in attending NFCC or finding out more information about the college and its many programs and offerings. For more information contact the NFCC Office of Recruitment and Student Development at (850) 973-1628 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More information is also available at www.nfcc.edu/experience-nfcc.
NFCC PREVIEW HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- MEET with college advisors, program faculty and college staff
- TOUR the beautiful NFCC campus
- EXPLORE college programs and offerings
- FREE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION for Summer/Fall 2014 (save $20)
- ENTER TO WIN SCHOLARSHIPS for Summer/Fall 2014
- APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID—Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with the help of College financial aid professionals. Completion of the FAFSA is the required first step for consideration for ALL types of financial aid including scholarships.
COMPLETE the FAFSA4caster to get an estimate of your financial aid eligibility before you actually apply to college (an excellent tool for families with students who are juniors in high school). ENJOY live music, educational presentations and more!