ATTENTION HAMILTON COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS AND PARENTS
FAFSA Completion and Information Night at HCHS is Thursday, Feb. 21
MADISON, FL – Hamilton County High School students and their families are invited to attend a FAFSA Completion and Information Night on Thursday, Feb. 21 at 6 p.m. at the Hamilton County High School Library. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from a financial aid expert about the basics of financial aid, applying for grants and scholarships, and important information regarding state and federal financial aid programs. Any Hamilton County high school junior or senior considering college or technical school is encouraged to attend. Following the presentation, financial aid counselors from North Florida Community College will be on hand to assist high school seniors with completing the FAFSA or Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Families planning to complete the FAFSA should bring as much of the following information as possible:
- Your social security number and your parent’s social security number(s).
- Your parent’s dates of birth.
- Your driver’s license, DMV identification card or alien registration card.
- 2012 federal tax information or tax returns.
- 2012 W-2 forms for self and parent(s).
- Records of untaxed income (social security, welfare and veterans benefits).
- Information about savings, investments and assets for you and your parents
NFCC will also be giving away a $25 gas card to one lucky Hamilton County High School student who attends and stays for the duration of the program. For more information, contact Mary Frances Mauldin at 850.973.9436 or MauldinM@NFCC.EDU