Activating Your Library Account
Distance learning students can activate their library account through phone or email with the library each semester for it to be used as your library card and to access online library resources. Your borrower ID is required to check out books at the library. Your borrower ID and a PIN are required to checkout ebooks, search databases, and add hold requests to items from the online catalog. Your PIN is usually the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
If you experience any difficulty using your account, please call the library at 850-973-1624 or email at email@example.com. Library accounts will remain activated for library use throughout the entire semester. If online students attend any classes on campus they must get a physical Student ID card because students are required to wear them at all times.
- How to do Research for a Paper
- How to Form an Effective Search Strategy
- How to Find Books in the Library
- How to Find eBooks in the Library
- How to Find Articles in a Database
- How to Cite Your Sources the MLA Way