NFCC GRADUATION APPLICATION PROCESS
A. Prior to applying for graduation, please see Mrs. Kathy Hidy in Enrollment Services for a review of your records.
B. The graduation application must be completed and turned in to Mrs. Hidy by September 26th.
1. Complete the Graduation Application form with:
- Your exact name as you want it engraved on your diploma
- Your correct mailing address. Your diploma will be mailed to you at the address you list on your application.
- The degree or certificate you will be awarded.
2. Complete NFCC’s Graduate Survey.
3. Cap and Gown cost for the December 16, 2014 ceremony is $35.00. The deadline for ordering your cap & gown is September 26, 2014.
- Pay the $35.00 fee at the Business Office (Building 2).
- Take your receipt to the Graduation Office (Building 3).
- Complete your order by giving your receipt, your height & your weight to Mrs. Hidy.
The December Commencement ceremony will be Tuesday, December 16, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. at the Van H. Priest Auditorium on the campus of North Florida Community College.