NFCC GRADUATION APPLICATION PROCESS
A. Prior to applying for graduation, please see Mrs. Kathy Hidy in Enrollment Services for a review of your records.
B. The graduation application must be completed and turned in to Mrs. Hidy by September 25th.
1. Every student must complete the Graduation Application form before their certificate or degree can be awarded even if you do not plan on walking at our graduation ceremony. Make sure we have the following:
- Your exact name as you want it engraved on your diploma
- Your correct mailing address. Your diploma will be mailed to you at the address you list on your application.
- The degree or certificate you will be awarded.
2. Complete NFCC’s Graduate Survey.
3. If you wish to participate in our graduation ceremony you must order a cap & gown. The Cap & Gown unit cost for the December 15, 2015 ceremony is $35.00. The unit consist of: Cap, gown and graduate tassel. The deadline for ordering your cap & gown is September 25, 2015.
- Pay the $35.00 fee at the Business Office (Building 2).
- Take your receipt to the Graduation Office (Building 3).
- Complete your order by giving your receipt, your height & your weight to Mrs. Hidy.
The December Commencement ceremony will be Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. at the Van H. Priest Auditorium on the campus of North Florida Community College.