(Must be an SSS Student to receive free tickets, non-SSS students should contact ArtistSeries@nfcc.edu)
Student Support Services highly encourages students to broaden their horizons by attending cultural events. Because of this SSS will pay for any of our students to attend the Artist Series events. Some events on campus do not need tickets but for any event that does you MUST sign up in advance.
How to receive your ticket:
1. Sign up with by registering on the provided doodle link.
2. Pick up your ticket during the dates listed on the Cultural Event list. (Cultural Event lists are available in the SSS suite and reminder emails are sent out.)
3. If your ticket is not picked up by 4:30pm during the allotted pick up dates before the event, your ticket is free game!
To receive credit for attending a cultural event you must have:
1. Sign in at the event (sign in sheet will be available at the front lobby of Van H. Priest Auditorium)
2. Proof of attendance (ticket stub, program, etc..)
3. You MUST choose one of the following options: you may choose to attend a debrief session, which is a group discussion about the event; OR you may choose the writing prompt. (When you pick up your tickets, you will receive the sheet containing dates of debrief sessions and the writing prompt)