Contact Susan Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Telephone: 850.973.1679
Office Location: Building 6, Room 214 (This office change begins Summer 2011.)
Specialist in Education, Reading
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 2011
Master of Education, Emphasis in English Literature
University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS 1996
Bachelor of Science, English Education
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 1985
Summer B 2011 Office Hours - in office and online: (July 5 - August 11) *Other times by appointment
- Monday - Thursday: Online: 8 - 9:30 a.m. and In office: 9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- I will usually be on campus until 4:30 p.m. Please call for afternoon appointments.
Fall 2011 Office Hours - in office and online: (August 24 - December 5) *Other times by appointment
- Monday/Wednesday: 10:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.; 3:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.; 3:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Friday: on campus 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Please call for a Friday appointment.
General Supplies for all of Susan Taylor's classes:
- 3-ringed notebook - 2" - 3" inch binders
- 4 - 5 notebook dividers
- Law-ruled notebook paper - available for purchase at the NFCC Cashier's office
- ENC 1101 Classes - code for MyComp Lab
- College Prep Classes (beginning Fall 2011) - code for MyWritingLab and/or My Reading Lab
Note: Use of Microsoft Word and online resources is required for all of Susan Taylor's classes. Assistance with computer skills is available in class, in the Learning Resources Center, and in the Business Department computer labs.
All of Susan Taylor's face-to-face classes extensively use D2L.
Logging into D2L : D2L
- Your D2L user name is the same as your GoMail user name assigned at registration.
- Your initial password is "Welcome1" (it is case-sensitive).
- Please change your password the first time you log in.