Smarthinking is an online tutoring service that NFCC makes available to its students. Smarthinking provides tutoring in mathematics (basic math through Calculus including Bilingual Math), Biology, Intro Human A & P, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Accounting, Intro to Finance, Statistics, Spanish, and Writing.
- Live, Online Tutoring
- Online Writing Lab (Essay and Paragraph submissions)
- Schedule an Appointment
- Submit a Question
Steps to Access SMARTHINKING via D2L:
- Access the NFCC Website.
- Click the “MyNFCC” icon found at the top right hand corner of the NFCC Homepage (or type http://my.nfcc.edu in your browser).
- Sign-in to the MyNFCC portal.
- Click on the Desire 2 Learn (D2L) icon.
- Click on the SMARTHINKING link located at the top right hand corner OR in the list of links on the right hand side of the D2L webpage.
Smarthinking Free Webinars
To learn more about the Smarthinking Online Tutoring services, please click the link below to register for a free webinar session. Once registered, you will recieve an email confirming your registration and information you need to join the webinar.
To join or start the webinar at the specified time and dates, please click a link.
Wed, Jan 21, 2015
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Wed, Jan 21, 2015 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST
Wed, Jan 21, 2015 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST
Tue, Feb 3, 2015 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Tue, Feb 3, 2015 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST
Tue, Feb 3, 2015 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST
Thu, Feb 19, 2015 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Thu, Feb 19, 2015 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST
Thu, Feb 19, 2015 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST
Please direct all inquiries related to SMARTHINKING Online Tutoring to Elizabeth Gonzales, Tutor Lab Manager, at (850) 973-9411 or email@example.com.