By Appointment Tutoring
The ASC Tutor Lab offers walk-ins and by appointment tutoring sessions Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. during the summer term.
NFCC students may schedule a 50-minute tutoring appointment with one of the ASC tutors up to two appointments per week for each registered subject. Students in need of quick assistance may utilize the Tutor Lab walk-in service.Priority will be given to scheduled appointments. Walk-in students will be assisted on a first come, first serve basis.
Policies and Procedures
Before you schedule a tutoring session, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our polices and procedures:
1. Students must have their NFCC ID with them at all times. The NFCC ID will be used to log in and out for every tutoring appointment.
2. NFCC students may schedule tutoring appointments for the courses in which they are currently enrolled or TABE remediation.
3. All by appointment tutoring sessions may take place in the ASC Tutor Lab or in the Science Building.
4. NFCC students may only schedule one 50-minute session per subject per day.
5. Due to high demands, back to back tutoring appointments cannot be scheduled with the same tutor, regardless of the subject.
6. Tutoring appointments must be cancelled by tutees, without penalty, 24 hours prior to the scheduled tutoring session.
7. If an emergency arises, tutees must cancel the tutoring appointment at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment. Please notify the ASC Tutor Lab manager by email at email@example.com or (850) 973-9411.
8. NFCC students who do not show twice for tutoring sessions will lose
the privilige to schedule tutoring by appointment sessions; however,
those students are welcome to utilize the walk-in tutoring service.
9. NFCC students must bring course textbook, class lecture notes, course syllabus, and description of assigned work to the tutoring session.
10. Eating and socializing during the tutoring session is not allowed.
Schedule a Tutoring Session
To schedule a tutoring seesion, please visit the ASC Tutor Lab or contact Mrs. Elizabeth Gonzales at 850-973-9411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.