CULTURE, MUSIC, DANCE, THEATRE AND SO MUCH MORE . . .
The NFCC Artist Series presented its first program in 1959. Since that time it has continued to grow and bring excellent performing arts and arts education events to the community. Performances range from classical to contemporary and over the years, thousands have enjoyed shows as varied as classical concerts, big band sounds, ballet, jazz and blues, country and rock tributes, children’s theater events, and more. Performances are held at Van H. Priest Auditorium, located on the NFCC campus in Madison, Fla.
Contact the NFCC College Advancement Office for information at (850) 973-1653 or email ArtistSeries@nfcc.edu.
SUPPORT THE ARTS:
BECOME AN ARTIST SERIES ANGELS SPONSOR
2015-2016 Artist Series
It's going to be an exceptional season and we hope you will join us. Information on the 2015-2016 performances will be posted soon.
- Season Pass Holders:
Renew your same seats from last season now; deadline to renew same seats is Monday, August 24, 2015.
- New season passes and individual tickets go on sale Tuesday, August 25, 2015
- Reserved Seating - $65
- Reserved Seating Child (ages 17 and under) - $40
- Reserved Seating NFCC Student/Employee - $40
- NFCC season pass Includes admission to all NFCC performances plus reciprocity bonus to attend NFCC Community Theatre/Sentinel Upstage Players performances, and Advent Christian Village’s Live! at Dowling Park Artist Series (at ACV; excludes dinners) performances.
- Adults - $15
- Child (ages 17 and under) - $8
- NFCC Student/Employee - $8
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Contact the NFCC College Advancement Office (NFCC campus, Bldg. 32) at (850) 973-1653 or ArtistSeries@nfcc.edu for more information.
Valdosta Symphony Orchestra
Date: Sunday, Sept. 20, 2015 | Time: 2 p.m. | Location: Van H. Priest Auditorium
Date: Thursday, Oct. 15, 2015 | Time: 7 p.m. | Location: Van H. Priest Auditorium
War Bonds: The Songs & Letters of WWII
Date: Thursday, Nov. 5, 2015 | Time: 7 p.m. | Location: Van H. Priest Auditorium
A Tennessee Christmas
Date: Thursday, Dec. 3, 2015 | Time: 7 p.m. | Location: Van H. Priest Auditorium
The Second City
Date: Friday, Jan. 22, 2016 | Time: 7 p.m. | Location: Van H. Priest Auditorium
Date: Monday, Feb. 29, 2016 | Time: 7 p.m. | Location: Van H. Priest Auditorium
Cirque Zuma Zuma
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2016 | Time: 7 p.m. | Location: Van H. Priest Auditorium
Join our mailing or email list.
Receive exciting information about upcoming NFCC Artist Series performances and other NFCC events. Email your mailing address and/or email address to ArtistSeries@nfcc.edu or contact the NFCC College Advancement Office at (850) 973-1653. You can receive information by mail, by email or by both mail and email.
Comments from our patrons...
- Great variety! We really enjoyed the shows.
- Don't ever stop doing this!
- Tickets are a super value.
- Top quality entertainment equal to the big cities' performances. Thanks for bringing these groups to Madison.
- It was a great year!
- The Artist Series is a cultural feast! We look forward to every performance and always leave with a happy feeling having had a great evening.
- You just can't beat the quality programming.
- The variety of programs through the year has been great.
- Every program has been excellent. We are so pleased this is in Madison and would love to have more.
- Wow! What fun we had enjoying each performance. Great variety, excellent quality, close to home, pleasant in every way!
- Your entertainment variety is awesome. I have attended as a guest for a couple of years. This past year I purchased a season pass for myself and a friend. We both plan to purchase passes next season.
- Excellent series.
*comments taken from March 2009 and March 2008 survey of Artist Series patrons
NFCC Artist Series performances are held at Van H. Priest Auditorium
History of Van H. Priest Auditorium
The original Van H. Priest Community Center was erected in 1969 and dedicated in 1976. The Center was destroyed by a tornado in 1988. In 1991 a new center was “rebuilt to serve the people of Hamilton, Jefferson, Lafayette, Madison, Suwannee and Taylor Counties” and named Van H. Priest Auditorium. Van H. Priest Auditorium (VHP) is home to NFCC graduation ceremonies, performances of the NFCC Artist Series and NFCC Community Theater, various other college activities and is rented for a variety of community events throughout the year.
NFCC Artist Series
325 NW Turner Davis Dr
Madison, FL 32340
Telephone: (850) 973-1653