Web Registration Directions
BEFORE YOU BEGIN! To use the MyNFCC portal, your Application for Admission must be submitted and processed. You will receive a letter from NFCC Admissions with your Student ID# (G#) and instructions for creating your MyNFCC account after your application is processed. All students are required to meet with an advisor before registering the first semester.
SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES: Students with the following circumstances are not able to web register. Turn your registration form in to Enrollment Services in building #3 to complete the registration for your classes.
- You are a dual enrolled high school or home schooled student
- You have earned 72 credit hours or more
- You are registering for a PSAV (vocational) class
- You are non-degree seeking
- You are a transient student
- You are eligible for priority registration (students with disabilities, tutors, SSS, Veterans)
- You have a hold on your account
Follow These Steps to Web Register:
- Click on the MyNFCC logo at the top of the page.
- If this is your first time visiting the MyNFCC portal, select "First Time User" to create your account. You will be prompted for information to confirm your identity, including your G#. As you create your account, your user name will appear on the screen. You will need your user name and new password to login. Protect your password for your privacy.
- After logging in to the MyNFCC portal, select Banner - Informaton Network.
- Select Student.
- Select Registration Status.
- Select Term then click Submit.
- Select Check Your Registration Status.
Select Registration & Add/Drop Classes.
- If your registration status indicates that you are clear to register, click “back” in the top left corner of the screen to return to the previous screen.
- If your Registration Status indicates that you cannot register on the web, you will need to register in person. If you have not seen an advisor and completed a registration form, you must do that before you can register. Take your completed registration form to the Registrar’s office.
Make selections based upon the CRN number of each course and click submit changes.
Check the status of your registration for each course.
If possible, print out schedule.
Visit the MyNFCC Information
Florida's colleges and universities offer hundreds of online courses to meet your needs. Looking for a course to round out your schedule? Need help starting your full-time or part-time college career? Want to check your college transcripts? Find it all at FloridaShines! Visit https://www.floridashines.org/ for more details.