Web Registration Directions
BEFORE YOU BEGIN! To use the MyNFCC portal, you will need a Student
Identification Number (G#) and a Personal Identification Number (PIN). You
are assigned a Student Identification Number when you apply for
admission. The number is listed on your Student Schedule (G plus 8
digits). You are advised not to give other people your Student
Identification Number. If this is your first time accessing your
student information on the web, you will be asked to change your PIN.
SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES: Students with the following circumstances
are not able to web register. Turn your registration form in to
Enrollment Services in building #3 to complete the registration for your
- You are a dual enrolled high school or home schooled student
- You have earned 72 credit hours or more
- You are registering for a PSAV (vocational) class
- You are non-degree seeking
- You are a transient student
- You are eligible for priority registration (students with disabilities, tutors, SSS, Veterans)
- You have a hold on your account
Follow these steps:
- Click on the MyNFCC logo at the top of the page.
- If this is your first time visiting the MyNFCC portal, selct "First Time User" to create your account. You will be prompted for information to confirm your identity, including your G#. As you create your account, your user name will appear on the screen. Write it down until you remember it!
- After logging in to the MyNFCC portal, select Banner - Informaton Network.
- Select Student.
- Select Registration Status.
- Select Term then click Submit.
- Select Check Your Registration Status.
Select Registration & Add/Drop Classes.
- If your registration status indicates that you are clear to register, click “back” in the top left corner of the screen to return to the previous screen.
- If your Registration Status indicates that you cannot register on the web, you will need to register in person. If you have not seen an advisor and completed a registration form, you must do that before you can register. Take your completed registration form to the Registrar’s office.
Make selections based upon the CRN number of each course and click submit changes.
Check the status of your registration for each course.
If possible, print out schedule.
Visit the MyNFCC Information
Florida Virtual Campus
Florida's colleges and universities offer hundreds of online courses to meet your needs. Looking for a course to round out your schedule? Need help starting your full-time or part-time college career? Want to check your college transcripts? Find it all at Florida Virtual Campus, Florida's Online Learning Resource Center! Visit www.flvc.org for more details.