All students must be admitted before registration for courses can occur. An application for admission must be on file for the program that you wish to pursue. Programs with additional requirements include Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, Licensed Practical Nurse, Patient Care Assistant, Law Enforcement Basic Recruit and Corrections Basic Recruit. Should a student have any question regarding admission, he or she should contact the Admissions Office at 850-973-1622 or 850-973-9405 or email@example.com.
A new student should:
- Submit an application for admission with the required $20 nonrefundable application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from your high school and each previous college, university, or technical school attended.
- Submit test scores:
- Credit students (Associate in Arts and Associate in Science) must have PERT, ACT, or SAT-I scores no more than two years old.
- Vocational certificate students must have TABE scores no more than two years old.
- Contact the Testing Center by calling 850-973-9451 (see placement testing information below).
A returning student (out of school one year or more) should:
- Submit a Readmission Application (no fee required).
- Submit official transcripts from each college, university, or technical school previously attended since the term you were last registered at NFCC.
PLACEMENT TESTING INFORMATION
All students entering degree programs, taking degree-credit courses, or any level of English, math, or reading courses must take a placement test before registering. ACT, SAT, and PERT are accepted. PSAV (Vocational Certificate) programs must take the T.A.B.E. (Test of Adult Basic Education). Scores may be no more than two years old. For more information visit NFCC Testing & Assessment.
- PERT Schedule: Call 850/973-9451 to schedule an appointment to take the PERT. A schedule and study guide are available on this website.
- TABE Schedule: Call 850/973-9451 to schedule an appointment to take the TABE. A schedule and study guide are available on this website.
All students must be fully admitted to the College before they can register. NOTE: Students who are not in good standing with “holds” on their records will not be allowed to register until the “holds” are resolved.
- View the class schedule. The current schedule is available online and printed copies are available on campus.
- First semester students MUST see an academic advisor on campus before being able to register for classes. Your advisor will help you to complete your registration form.
- Follow the Web Registration directions located on the bottom of your registration form or here on this website. If you need assistance, visit the Enrollment Services office in the Administration Building, building #3. You will be able to print a copy of your schedule when you web register. It is your responsibility to verify your schedule is accurate.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN! To use the MyNFCC Info Network you will need a Student
Identification Number and a Personal Identification Number (PIN). You
are assigned a Student Identification Number when you apply for
admission. The number is listed on your Student Schedule (G plus 8
digits). You are advised not to give other people your Student
Identification Number. If this is your first time accessing your student information on the web, you will be asked to change your PIN.
SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES: Students with the following circumstances are not able to web register. Turn your registration form in to Enrollment Services in building #3 to complete the registration for your classes.
- You are a dual enrolled high school or home schooled student
- You have earned 72 credit hours or more
- You are registering for a PSAV (vocational) class
- You are non-degree seeking
- You are a transient student
- You are a SSS/SLS student for priority registration
- You have a hold on your account
- Pay fees in the Business Office (Building # 2) or online. Fees must be paid by the due date for that term, otherwise you will be voided for non-payment.
ACCESSING GRADES ON THE WEB
- Go to NFCC Website.
- Click on MYNFCC Link at the Top of the Screen
- Click on the NFCC Information Network link
- Enter your Student Identification Number
- Enter your PIN (If this is your first time accessing your student information on the web, you will be asked to change your PIN)
- Click on LOGIN
- Click on Student Services & Financial Aid
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Final Grades (put in the term as appropriate)
- Click on Display Grades
We do not e-mail or fax PINS. If you have problems accessing your information, please contact the Enrollment Services office by calling 850-973-9469.