As a financial aid applicant or recipient, students have the following rights:
- To be advised of what financial aid programs are available and how to apply for them.
- To be advised of the requirements in cases of withdrawal, such as refunds or repayments of financial aid.
- To be advised of the requirements for maintaining financial aid standards of satisfactory academic progress and good academic standing.
- To have all application information treated with the highest confidentiality.
Financial Aid Student’s Responsibilities
- To apply for financial aid early if a student wishes to be considered for financial assistance.
- To submit all required forms accurately and completely.
- To provide documentation, verification of income, corrections and/or any information to complete financial aid file.
- To accept responsibility for all forms and agreements the student signs.
- To use financial aid only for the student’s actual educational expense.
If you have questions, contact us at Financial Aid or (850) 973-1621.