NFCC Students can now pay tuition online!
NFCC students can now make tuition payments safely and securely through the convenience of the internet using a credit card with the Visa or MasterCard logo.
Online Tuition & Fee Payment Instructions
- Log onto the NFCC Information Network
- Click on “Student and Financial Aid”
- Click on “Student Records”
- Select “Account Summary by Term”
- Review your charges
- Select “Pay Online” (link is located on the bottom right of screen)
- Select the term for which payment is to be made
- Enter the amount to be paid
- Select Pay by Credit
- Enter credit card information (all fields must be completed)
- Click on “Continue Credit Card Payment”
- Review payment information and click “Complete Credit Card Transaction”
- We recommend that you close out your web browser at the end of your transaction.
Experiencing technical difficulties?
Email NFCC Computer Services
If you are experiencing technical difficulties please contact NFCC Computer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (850) 973.1672.