QUESTIONS: Call (850) 973-1622 or (850) 973-9405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 Dates
September 25, Friday
Last day to apply for graduation for students who plan to complete certificate or degree requirements at the end of the fall term 2015.
October 28, Wednesday
Last day to withdraw from a course and receive a W. This withdrawal deadline may differ for classes that do not span the full term. See student advisor for more information.
November 2, Monday
Academic advisement begins for Spring Term 2016.
November 11, Wednesday
Veterans Day Holiday. Campus closed.
November 16-20 | Monday-Friday
Early registration for Spring Term 2016 for currently enrolled students
- Mon., 11/16 – 36+ earned semester hours (priority for students with disabilities, tutors, SSS, Veterans)
- Tues., 11/17 – 24+ earned semester hours
- Wed., 11/18 – 12+ earned semester hours
- Thurs. & Fri., 11/19 & 11/20 –
currently enrolled students
November 23, Monday
- Open registration for Spring Term 2016.
- Registration continues through the first week of class.
November 26 & 27 | Thursday & Friday
- Thanksgiving Holiday. Campus closed.
December 4, Friday
- Last day classes meet.
- Classes end following evening class.
- Last day to pay tuition and fees for early registration for Spring Term 2016. All class registrations not secured with full payment or finalized financial aid will result in students having their class schedule cancelled in its entirety.
December 7-10 | Monday-Thursday
December 14, Monday
December 15, Tuesday
- Fall Commencement, Van H. Priest Auditorium, 7 p.m.
December 16, Wednesday
- Winter Break Begins. Campus closed; reopens Monday, Jan. 4, 2016.
January 4, Monday
- College reopens following Winter Break holiday.
- Faculty report to duty.
January 6, Wednesday
- Classes begin for Spring Term 2016
- Registration begins for those with a state or senior citizens waiver.
Connect with an NFCC Advisor: Academic Advising